Who We Are
It is our calling to supply national workers with the tools necessary for evangelism and church planting, and to share their passion with the Church in North America.
- We are committed to evangelism within national church planting movements.
- We are willing to lose our identity in serving the indigenous church.
- We act quickly and decisively when new doors of ministry open.
- We use existing distribution networks to reduce costs and increase effectiveness.
- We provide short-term support for national church planters and evangelists.
- We shop the world for the best printing prices for Bibles and New Testaments.
- We work hard to be culturally sensitive.
- We are an evangelical, interdenominational ministry working cross-denominationally to reach nations for God.
S.E.E.D. Support, Evangelize, Equip, Disciple/Train
Emblaze Ministries, under God, is committed to reach people for Christ and to:
- Promote opportunities for evangelism worldwide
- Support and equip the church with God’s life-changing Word, discipleship materials, evangelistic tools and pastoral support
- Inspire people to have a deeper hunger for God and passion for personal revival
- Bridge Dynamic North American ministries with ministries around the world
Meet The Team
To know who we are you must also know why we are here. Emblaze was birthed out of a heart for missions. Darryl and Michele Wright knew first hand what it’s like to go to a foreign country with his family to reach other nations for Christ. During their years in Peru, Darryl & Micheles’ experience was that the national men and women of faith were already doing the work. They knew the language and the culture, their work was producing good fruit, they just needed help. For some that meant a steady salary so they could focus on church planting, for others, that meant providing resources for discipleship. The result was a significant decrease in spending (we are not paying someone to learn the culture and language at first world prices) and rapid multiplication of results.
The men and women who make up Emblaze Ministries are men and women of faith who have a regular prayer life, have worked overseas and have seen their own fair share of suffering. They are dedicated to the workers on the field and protecting their identity. They have a passion to add value to their donors through prayers, visits and encouragement. They most of all have a passion to see the gospel preached not only overseas, but here at home. The Emblaze Team thrives on teamwork and seeking out God’s will as they move forward to do his work.
- Michele Wright, Founder
- Ikechukwu Chukuka, President
- Courtney Chukuka, Communications & Public Relations
Members of the Board
- Jay Friesen
- Randy Schulz
- John McMechan